Not only does Namibia boast breathtakingly beautiful landscapes as far as the eye can see, the country is a fantastic destination to visit because of the friendly people too. The predominant language spoken throughout the country is English, which is an advantage for international travelers, and is the perfect destination to experience the great outdoors.
Some of the well-known reasons travelers have been attracted to Namibia are:
- Visiting the magical Skeleton Coast
- To photograph the red dunes of the Namib Desert
- The Cheetah Conservation Fund and the incredible opportunities to view these animals
- To taste their craft beer - claimed to be some of the best in the word
- Visiting Fish River Canyon
The video below gives you a taste of what you can expect to see in Namibia. Read more about the properties in our portfolio that not only offer accommodation in Namibia, but contribute to the country's conservation efforts too: The N/a’an ku sê Foundation .